|Master Chef On Duty
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:19 pm
The Interesting "Locust Letter" ... Written Back In 1991!
... An Interesting Prediction Was Made About The Fall of the Watchtower Society & Their Writing Staff ... Over Twenty-six years ago!
In part the letter stated:
April 12, 1991
Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses
c/o Watchtower Society Inc. New York
Watchtower Society Inc. Pennsylvania
International Bible Students Association
This is to officially notify you that what has been spoken of in Isaiah 22:15-21 has taken place upon you 12 members of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. Yes upon you. Jehovah God through his Faithful Son, who cannot deny himself (2 Tim. 2:12, 13) has REPLACED YOU as his official representative and spokeman for the Anointed Remnant EARTH-WIDE.
The Locust Plague spoken of at Revelation 9:1-11 has began upon you. Verse 4 shows that the men under attack claim to have the "seal" in their foreheads, or they are expected to have the "seal of God" but in actuality do not. They are the focal point of the attack of the locust. Christendom along with it's clergy have often been explained to be ones deserving "hurting" or as the footnote in the large print Reference Bible says "to treat unrighteously" (verse 10) in many of the publications of the Watchtower Society. However, from a much closer examination of the facts, we find that YOU are the ones deserving of this attack.
Case in point, let's examine this new RAMADA INN you starting, or better known as Patterson ... How dare you use monies contributed for sacred service, monies contributed to further the Great Name of our God Jehovah being advertised worldwide -- you took that money and are using it to set up a LAKE TAHOE for yourselves and for all of your illustrous leaders -- better known as Bethel elders, somehow separate from the rest of us. It has been reported in newspapers that this facility is "FOR THE LEADERS" of this organization. There is no denying that you are most reprehensible in this regard. And for this there is indignation from the face of Jehovah. See Numbers 16:46.
...And your madness will become plain to all in the near future. 2 Tim. 3:9. Some will scoff and will say, 'it can't be possible. Jehovah wouldn't turn on his own people. Not the Governing Body, not the Watchtower Society!' Listen to what Isaiah 28:20-22 says about you people. Yes you have been prophesied about!
- "...For Jehovah will rise up just as at Mount Perazim, He will be agitated just as in the low plain near Gibeon, that he may do HIS DEED -- HIS DEED IS STRANGE -- and that he may work his work -- HIS WORK IS UNUSUAL."
...You men in Service Department, Writing Department: listen carefully ... Bethel Elders:
- "And I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the leveling instrument; and the hail must sweep away the refuge of a lie, and the waters themselves will flood out the very place of concealment. And your covenant with Death will certainly be dissolved, and that vision of yours with Sheol will not stand. The overflowing flash flood, when it passes through -- you must also become for it a TRAMPLING PLACE. As often as it passes through, it will take you men away, because morning by morning it will pass through, during the day and during the night; and it must become nothing but a REASON FOR QUAKING to make OTHERS UNDERSTAND what has been heard." Isaiah 28:17-19
THE LIE: Notice Isaiah 28:15 -- "... the overflowing flash flood, in case it should pass through, will not come to us."
Again, Isaiah 29:14:
- "Therefore here I am the one that will act wonderfully again with this people, in a wonderful manner and with something wonderful; and the wisdom of their wise men must perish, and the VERY UNDERSTANDING of their discreet men will conceal itself."
This is what you will be publishing in days to come:
- "And I also, for my part, gave you people cleanness of teeth in all your cities and want of bread in all your places ... And two or three cities staggered to one city in order to drink water, and they would not get satisifed."
No satisfaction will come from your writing staff. See Amos 4:6-8
- "...Jehovah of armies, is removing from Jerusalem and from Judah support and stay, the whole support of bread and the whole support of water..." Isaiah 3:1
End of excerpt from letter (Letter written by Donald C. Burney)