Where do we lead new ones?

An open area for discussion covering a wide variety of topics for all who are interested in sharing their thoughts on the Bible, by way of "rightly dividing" God's Word of Truth. (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV)

Moderator: CE Administration

Stinger

Post by Stinger »

In coming to this forum, I have toask a simple question that I asked on the other forum that I recently was banned from. Where do we lead the new ones? Is it Ok to use our own homes as places of worship? My wife and I have some new ones that are very interested, and we were not even looking for them!!! These ones have seen something in us in and around the community and they almost have attached themselves to us because of our faith and understanding. Are Jehovahs angels sending us these thirsty ones?
My own mother who has been a practicing JW for over 40 years asked me the questions; "Are you starting your own religion"? I told her religion was a snare and a racket. I teach the bible truths that Jesus and the apostles did.
Do I need 4 walls to preach the good news? I beg to differ, but any of you at the academy have answer? Where do we lead new ones?

Much Agape!

Darryl and Cathy
Madmary1
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

Post by Madmary1 »

Hello Darryl and Cathy, :friends2

Well, I believe the first thing we, as Jehovah's witnesses have to do is gain a correct understanding of bible prophecy. This is because, we are now beginnning to figure out...the Watchtower Society actually taught us many, many wrong thoughts and teachings, not based upon God's Holy Word. So, since I know you and your wife really want to follow the example that Jesus left us, ever so closely, then it behooves us ...all of us from the fold of "Jehovah's witnesses," to TEACH OURSELVES before we attempt to teach the world, in general. (See Romans 2:21) :gotit

And of course, in order to accomplish this, you need to have the right tools to do this...that is what you are suppose to be studying...you still have not read all the articles on CE (Crossing Euphrates). Anyway, your books are on their way to you, in the mail.

Please remember, you have soooooo much to learn as JW's only have a FRAMEWORK of truth taught them by the Watchtower Society. So, when you get to Living Waters...be prepared! Because, you will need scuba gear, to follow along with the deep truths taught over there...lol. :funny2

Oh, as for persons of interest who are not baptized JWs: Any New ones...from the nations...please send them to www.SingNewSong.com That particular discussion board is set up just for the 200 Million coming. (Isaiah 44:3-5) :declare The Great Shepherd, Jehovah God has each and every one of those 200 MILLION already picked out, and will bring them at the appropriate time...AFTER Jehovah's witnesses (Male Child -- Rev. 12:5) is restored to his favor. So RELAX... :popcorn

In other words, don't let satan distract you from learning all you can now. As every minute counts, to prepare ourselves for the coming birth of the "Male Child." (Isaiah 66:5-9) So, let's keep our focus. :focus2

Hope this helps,
Mary
:waykool

***PS*** I love your zeal for preaching!!!

:wave
Are they Hebrews? I am one also. Are they Israelites? I am one also.
Are they Abraham’s seed? I am also.

(2 Corinthians 11:22)

Return to “Forum 5: Jehovah's Witnesses [Main Forum]”